It’s December, and we all know what that means. It means that Christmas is right around the corner. Which is completely nuts, as I swear that the last I looked it was June. I’ve got a host of lovely festive recipes coming up over the weeks ahead, or you can see recipes which I’ve done for Christmas in the past for some inspiration, but before then I want to talk about what this means for December’s Cake Care Packages.
I am running a number of paid options, these will be as follows. All paid orders must be made before Midnight on December 16th. The options are:
Cranberry & Orange Loaf – 1 loaf (contains nuts)
Triple Choc Brownies – x6
Salted Caramel Brownies – x6
Kinder Bueno Brownies -X6
Each will incur a delivery charge of £6 per item, and will be posted next day delivery. All orders must be made through this form, and I will be in touch to arrange payment.
I will also be running my Cake Care Package scheme as normal, with two free nominees going out on Wednesday 21st December, by first class special delivery. I wouldn’t necessarily recommend these as a gift for Christmas day itself, but they could be a great treat for a loved one over the festive period. Full details on nominations can be found here, and nominations will be done through this form, with a special closing date of December 18th. I’ve also put the full Cake Care Package info at the bottom of the page for clarification.
- I will send 2 Cake Care Packages free of charge every month.
- Free packages will be nominated through Google Form
- It’s up to you if you keep your nominations secret or whether you let them know they’ve been nominated.
- Nominations open on the 1st of every month.
- Nominations for free packages must be submitted by 18th of December.
- Free packages will be posted by the last day of each month (unless otherwise stated that month).
- Any dietary requirements, allergies and addresses must be supplied to me as soon as possible.
- Contents of a Cake Care Package are my decision and may change each month (brownies, cookies and loaf cakes travel best).
- Supplied addresses need to be somewhere that delivery is definite, i.e. somewhere that they will be picked up for sure, you don’t want these going back to the post office.
- Addresses must be within the UK.
- Free packages will be chosen at random.
- Donations are welcome but not essential, I am doing this for fun. If you want to make a donation, please ask how.
- Yes, it’s OK to nominate yourself, everyone needs a little bit of self love from time to time.
- For real time updates follow me on Twitter at BeardedBakery or CakeCarePackage