Simple Nut Granola Recipe
A simple granola with mixed nuts and desiccated coconut.
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time20 mins
Total Time25 mins
Servings: 20 portions (around 50g each)
- 110 g unsalted butter
- 195 g syrup (we used a mixture of honey and golden syrup)
- 200 g demerara sugar
- 175 g oats
- 170 g desiccated coconut
- 100 g mixed seeds & flaked almonds (we used flaked almonds and pumpkin seeds)
- 150 g Mixed nuts (we used walnuts, almonds and pistachios)
- 1/2 Orange, zested (optional)
Preheat your oven to 150°C (130°C fan assisted) and line a couple of large baking trays with greaseproof paper.
In a medium sized pan, melt the butter with the sugar, syrup and zest. You want the butter to have melted and combined but you don't want the mixture to boil.
Mix together all of the dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
Pour the syrup and butter mixture over the dry ingredients, mixing well until all of the dry ingredients are coated.
Transfer the mixture to the prepared baking trays, making sure they're well spread out and in one single layer on each tray.
Place the trays in the oven, baking for 10 minutes undisturbed.
Remove from the oven and turn the mixture in each tray. Return to the oven and keep checking every 5 minutes.
The granola will be done when the mixture has turned a golden brown colour. Be very careful not to overcook. It will likely still seem a bit soggy when you take it out, but it will crisp up as it cools.
Allow to cool completely in the trays and transfer to an air-tight container once cooled.
- Buy ventolin canada
- How to get vardenafil over the counter
- Online pharmacy cipro
- Can you get viagra over the counter
- How to get symbicort online
- Valtrex brand cost
- Buy generic amoxil online
- Get synthroid online
- Buy levitra online canada