So I’ve been blogging for two years. TWO WHOLE YEARS. That’s kinda crazy when you think about it. I don’t know where the time has gone. I remember setting up my domain and doing my first few posts, taking photos with my iphone as I didn’t have a suitable camera. Things have improved since then. Both from a writing point of you and visual point of view. I’ve met some pretty awesome people through my blog, and I’m also fairly certain it’s helped me with my career (check out an interview I had on that very subject across at PrettyGreenTea).
In that time I’ve blogged a cooking posts and I generally intend to start increasing them. It was one of my goals for the next year in fact. My aim is to do about one a month to mix up the blog a bit.
Well today you’re in luck. You get a food post, AND, because it’s my 2nd blog birthday you get a giveaway! So who fancies being in for the chance of winning your very own Cake Care Package, or else a selection of pre-prepared cooking spices from the guys across at The Great British Butcher. I’ve used some of the spices in the recipe below, with this Curry Crumb Fish recipe, to help inspire you if you’re the lucky winner. If you want to enter, check out the giveway under the recipe!
Curry Crumb Fish and 2nd Blog Birthday Giveaway
- 2 Fillets White Fish (I used Cod)
- Tbsp The Great British Butcher Crunchy Curry Crumb
- **if you want to make your own curry crumb**
- A much simplfied version of the above:
- 2tsp curry powder
- ½tsp Coriander Seeds
- ½tsp garlic powder
- ½tsp ginger
- ½tsp cinnamon
- 1tbsp Breadcrumbs
- Preheat oven to 180°C (160°C Fan Assisted).
- If you are making your own Curry Crumb, combine all the dry ingredients in a small bowl.
- Place the two fillets on a baking sheet and cover the top of each with about a tablespoon of the curry crumb.
- Bake for about 20-25 minutes until the fish is cooked through and the crumb has browned.
- Serve on a bed of salad (I had rocket, radish, tomatoes and some red onion) or with rice.
a Rafflecopter giveaway